Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or National Health Protection Scheme is a national scheme that aimed to make health treatment affordable to fight many dangerous diseases which treatment is expensive and poor people can afford. PM-ABY scheme provides 5 lakh rupees health cards for a year for economically weaker people.
The government of India announced an Ayushman Bharat Yojana-National Health Protection Scheme in the year 2018. The aim of this program is to provide a service to create a healthy, capable, and content new India two goals are to create a network of health and wellness infrastructure across the nation to deliver comprehensive primary healthcare services and to provide health insurance.
This Yojana targets around 40 cores of poor deprived rural families and identified the occupational category of urban worker’s families as per the latest socio-economic caste census data covering both rural and urban. This helps the poor to be in good health and fight many diseases.
Also Check: Covid-19 Vaccine For Children
AB-PMJAY scheme includes hospitalization costs of beneficiaries and includes the below components:
- Medical examination, consultation, and treatment.
- Non-intensive and intensive care services.
- Medicine and medical consumables.
- Diagnostic and laboratory services.
- Medical implant services, wherever possible.
- Food services.
- Complications arising during treatment.
- Post-hospitalization expenses for up to 15 days.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) treatment.
Documents Required to Apply For Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme Card:
Below is the list of documents required to apply for the PMJAY scheme:
- Identity and Age Proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card)
- Details of your mobile number, email address, and residential address.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Documents stating your current family status.
How to apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana 5 Lakh Rupees Card at www.pmjay.gov.in
- Step 1: Visit the exclusive website for PMJAY (https://pmjay.gov.in) and click on the “Am I Eligible” icon.
- Step 2: Input your contact details and click on “Generate OTP”.
- Step 3: Now, select your state and search by your name, mobile number, HHD number, or ration card number.
- Step 4: You can view if you are eligible for the government healthcare scheme.
PM Modi Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme Customer Care Support, Helpline Numbers:
PMJAY helpline numbers are available to get information about your eligibility for the scheme. You can contact 14555 or 1800-111-565