CTET 2021 Syllabus Hindi & English, Exam Pattern, Model Question Paper: If you are preparing for the CTET and looking for the syllabus and model question paper then you can find it on this page. CTET 2021 official notification has been released by CBSE and CTET 2021 online application has been started from 20th Sept 2021. Now all the appearing students are looking for CTET 2021 exam paper 1 & 2 syllabi, so they can start preparing according to the syllabus. Before checking the syllabus also know that CTET 2021 Exam will be held in the following Languages only.
CTET Syllabus 2021 For Paper 1
Before going through in details of CTET 2021 Syllabus understand the sections & main topics of the CTET syllabus, it will give you an overview of the question paper. Child Development and Pedagogy are the main topics where you need to focus more to do good in the exam.
|Sections||Topics||Number of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Development of a Primary School Child||15|
|Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs||5|
|Learning and Pedagogy||10|
|Language 1 and Language 2 (30 Questions each)||Language Comprehension||15|
|Pedagogy of Language Development||15|
|Mathematics||Content (numbers, solving simple equations, algebra, geometry patterns, time, measurement, data handling, solids, data handling, etc.)||15|
|Environmental Studies||Content (environment, food, shelter, water, family, and friends, etc.)||15|
CTET Syllabus 2021 For Paper 2
|Subject||Important topics||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||
CTET Paper I & II Syllabus – Child Development and Pedagogy
a) Child Development (Primary School Child) – 15 Questions
- Concept of development and its relationship with learning
- Principles of the development of children
- Influence of Heredity & Environment
- Socialization processes: Social world & children (Teacher, Parents, Peers)
- Piaget, Kohlberg, and Vygotsky: constructs and critical perspectives
- Concepts of child-centered and progressive education
- Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence
- Multi-Dimensional Intelligence
- Language & Thought
- Gender as a social construct; gender roles, gender-bias and educational practice
- Individual differences among learners, understanding differences based on diversity of language, caste, gender, community, religion, etc.
- The distinction between Assessment for learning and assessment of learning; School-Based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation: perspective and practice
- Formulating appropriate questions for assessing readiness levels of learners; for enhancing learning and critical thinking in the classroom and for assessing learner achievement.
CTET Exam Pattern 2021
|Exam Pattern –CTET 2021|
|Paper||Name of Subject||No.Of Questions||Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
|PAPER –I (class I- class V)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||PAPER –II (class VI- class VIII)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|Language I (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Language I (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Language II (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Language II (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Mathematics and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Mathematics & Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
Social Studies/Social Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
|Environmental Studies and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Total Marks||150||Total Marks||150|
|Negative marking||No||Negative marking||No|
CTET Syllabus 2021 FAQ’s
Q. Is there any negative marking in CTET?
Ans. There will be no negative marking in the CTET exam.
Q. What is the marking scheme for CTET?
Ans: In the CTET exam, one mark is allotted for each correct answer.
Q. What is the exam date of CTET?
Ans. The exam date of CTET 2021 will be scheduled on1 6th December 2021 or 13th January 2022
Q. For how many marks will the CTET Exam be conducted?
Ans. CTET Exam will be conducted for 150 Marks.
Q. What is the number of attempts a candidate can avail for CTET?
Ans. Till now there is no limit on the number of attempts for appearing in CTET.
Q. How many subjects are there in the CTET exam?
Ans. In CTET Paper 1, comprises five subjects – Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I, Language-II, Mathematics, and Environmental Studies. In CTET Paper 2, comprises four subjects – Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I, Language-II, and Mathematics & Science or Social Studies/Social Sciences (optional).