Barkha Dutt is a famous female Indian television journalist from NDTV. She joined media in 1991 and till now active in news and media. She awarded with some prestigious awards for her courageous and transparent journalism. Right now she is working with NDTV news channel as chief editor and news presenter. She also hosts popular special talk show Frankly Speaking on Times Now with Arnab Goswami.
She born in new Delhi India in 1970 and got the master degree in mass communication from Jamia Milia University. Nowadays she is listed among ton news anchors in India. She founded too much active is social activities and politics. She married with her Kashmiri Muslim boyfriend and living the happy life with her husband. The news is also that she has married twice but we can’t confirm it here with both husband name.
Barkha Dutt Biography:
- Full Name: Barkha Dutt
- Birth Place: New Delhi, India
- Birth Date: May 1970
- Education: Master’s in Mass Communication
- Occupation: News Anchor, Editor
- News Channel: NDTV, Times Now
- Martial Status: Married
- Awards and Achievement: Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism (TV) in 2010
- Twitter ID: https://twitter.com/BDUTT
Stay tuned with us and like us on facebook for more celebrity biography, personal details, career and contact details.